Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life Bearer

It is worthy to tell everybody how God protects me from the road of death when i was crushed by a rushing car. I'm about to cross to the other side of the road when the car hit my motorcycle. It was horrible. I thought that was the end of my life. My motorcycle was terribly damaged, my belt was broken. My pants was torn. But with Gods loving hand together with his caring angels I'm alive. The weird thing is I don't have major damages. Just a small, very small scratch in my leg. No bruises, no wounds, no blood. Amazing right? How could it be? Honestly, I don't know but my savior knows. Glory be to God.


As we live our life each day, troubles and circumstances are blocking our way (expectedly). There's a thousand of possibilities that we may encounter as we trudging the hill of  life. Either it is good or bad,  yes or no, high or low, right or wrong, whatever it is, life is still a matter of choice. But who can compare a life with a savior? 


If you feel alone, who was there for you? if you're in trouble, who was there to save you? if you're in despair, doubt and fear, who was there to comfort you?  if you are broken hearted, who fixed your heart? if you are empty, who filled you?  I thought before I carried it all on my own. But I just realized that starting from the start (From my mom's womb) I'm not alone. You are not alone.                    


(Jesus said) . . . , I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen. Mt 28.20b

2 comments: