Monday, December 20, 2010

My Graveyard Life

  A blazing hot morning of my Tuesday when I woke-up from a 3 hours of sleep. Again, I said to myself, I really hate night shift because I can’t sleep long enough at daytime. I can’t do my morning routine activities. I can’t play with my dog Sophie. I can’t watch my fav. Show on TV. I can’t do anythng.I am paralyzed by the circumstance. What can I get with these are sleepless nights and stupid headaches. My alarm clock is my little cousin’s loud voices playing beside my bed where I am sleeping. They are shouting, crying, screaming and yelling. But I don’t have a choice I need to wake-up, not only in my sleep but also from the reality that night shifts will always be a graveyard, a graveyard that will always be the opposite of my regular life. So I need to deal with it. I want to complain but I'm not in the position do so, this is already part of my living. " If no sacrifices no rice. "   

No comments:

Post a Comment